- We will accommodate all borrowers by changing the six-payment requirement. You can now take advantage of Skip-a-Payment after making your first loan payment.
- If you already used Skip-a-Payment, no problem! We are now offering the opportunity to use this benefit again this year. This offer is now available twice every 12 months. The second skip-a-pay may not be consecutive.
- Sign in to your online banking. Skip-a-Payment option is available under the “Services” tab.
- If you do not have online banking, we have created the form to be completed electronically on our website under COVID-19. However, please allow additional time for the handling and processing when completing electronically.
- The Member Loan application is available under the “Loans” tab, at the top of this page. Select “Personal Loan” option or by click here to apply.
- Email us at email@example.com for form.
- Mobile deposit check fee WAIVED
- Holiday Club withdrawal fee WAIVED
- Skip-a-Payment fee REDUCED to $12.50
- Fee for making a loan payment from an outside financial institution REDUCED to $7.50
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET
SBA DISASTER LOANS FOR COVID
- May not be eligible to farmers or ranchers
- No cost to apply, only fees are for filing fees from the county/state and insurance
- Loans up to $2mil based off of each business’s financial position
- 75% for profit business
- 75% for not for profit
- Lien will be placed against the property, if loan amount is greater than $25,000. If there is a first lien it will be a second lien and so forth value of collateral means nothing right now
- Must show the ability to repay
- First payment is due 11 months from closing date
- No prepayment penalty
Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email DisasterCustomerService@SBA.gov for more information on SBA disaster assistance.
Individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing may call (800) 877-8339 or email DisasterCustomerService@SBA.gov
Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155
Paycheck Protection Program
The IRS is committed to helping you get your Economic Impact Payment as soon as possible. The payments, also referred to by some as stimulus payments, are automatic for most taxpayers. No further action is needed by taxpayers who filed tax returns in 2018 and 2019 and most seniors and retirees.
Check on the status of your Economic Impact Payment
This application will give you information about:
- Your payment status
- Your payment type
- Whether the IRS needs more information from you, including bank account information
You may review your accounts and check to see if the stimulus payment was deposited by logging into your online banking. If you do not have an online account set up you may do so by registering above, click ‘First Time User’.
Before requesting to Skip-a-Payment:
Please ensure you first read the above guidelines, and know what is available for each service.