- We will accommodate all borrowers by changing the six-payment requirement. You can now take advantage of Skip-a-Payment after making your first loan payment.
- If you already used Skip-a-Payment, no problem! We are now offering the opportunity to use this benefit again this year. This offer is now available twice every 12 months. The second skip-a-pay may not be consecutive.
- Sign in to your online banking. Skip-a-Payment option is available under the “Services” tab.
- If you do not have online banking, we have created the form to be completed electronically on our website under COVID-19. However, please allow additional time for the handling and processing when completing electronically.
- The Member Loan application is available under the “Loans” tab, at the top of this page. Select “Personal Loan” option or by click here to apply.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for form.
- Mobile deposit check fee WAIVED
- Holiday Club withdrawal fee WAIVED
- Skip-a-Payment fee REDUCED to $12.50
- Fee for making a loan payment from an outside financial institution REDUCED to $7.50
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET
SBA DISASTER LOANS FOR COVID
- May not be eligible to farmers or ranchers
- No cost to apply, only fees are for filing fees from the county/state and insurance
- Loans up to $2mil based off of each business’s financial position
- 75% for profit business
- 75% for not for profit
- Lien will be placed against the property, if loan amount is greater than $25,000. If there is a first lien it will be a second lien and so forth value of collateral means nothing right now
- Must show the ability to repay
- First payment is due 11 months from closing date
- No prepayment penalty
Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email DisasterCustomerService@SBA.gov for more information on SBA disaster assistance.
Individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing may call (800) 877-8339 or email DisasterCustomerService@SBA.gov
Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155
Paycheck Protection Program
We’re here for you.
Cardinal is committed to helping our current members and current business owners with the Paycheck Protection Program.
Due to the volume expected and our commitment of excellence in service, we will only be accepting applications from our current business members. Currently, like other financial institutions, we are reviewing the additional guidance from the U.S. Treasury and reviewing the final guidelines and details recently received from the Small Business Administration. We will update this website as soon as we are able to begin the online application process.
Thank you for your patience during what we know is a very challenging time.
Interested in the Paycheck Protection Program? Email us at email@example.com
Before requesting to Skip-a-Payment:
Please ensure you first read the above guidelines, and know what is available for each service.