“PSCU is excited to announce the appointment of Christine Blake, President and CEO of Cardinal Credit Union, as an associate director to our board!”
St. Petersburg, Fla.— (Oct. 26, 2022) — PSCU, the nation’s premier payments credit union service organization (CUSO), today announced the appointment of Christine Blake, president and CEO of Cardinal Credit Union (Cardinal), as an associate director to its board.
“We are pleased to welcome Christine to the PSCU Board of Directors,” said Chuck Fagan, president and CEO of PSCU. “Her proven leadership abilities and drive for uncompromised excellence make her a great fit for our cooperative. We are confident her skills and experience will help support our ability to continue delivering the industry-leading tools, technologies, services and support to which our Owner credit unions are accustomed.”
Blake has more than 25 years of banking and financial experience. Since 2010, she has served as president and CEO of Cardinal (Mentor, Ohio), which has grown to over $250 million in assets under her leadership. Before joining Cardinal, Blake was a senior manager and CPA at KPMG and an adjunct professor at Lakeland Community College. Appointed by the governor of Ohio, Blake has also served as the Ohio Credit Union League chair, where she supported more than 300 credit unions as an advocate for regulatory change and a steward for educational and professional development. She holds a bachelor’s in accounting from Bowling Green University and earned her MBA from Baldwin Wallace University.
“PSCU’s board of directors is made up of CEOs from credit unions of all asset sizes and varying fields of membership from diverse geographic locations throughout the country, and these different perspectives contribute greatly to the overall strength of the cooperative,” said Sean Rathjen, chair of the PSCU Board of Directors and CEO of Consumers Credit Union (Illinois). “On behalf of the board, we welcome Christine and look forward to working together to continue building upon PSCU’s success to help its Owner credit unions achieve their objectives and grow in today’s evolving payments landscape.”
Additional PSCU board members include:
- Sean Rathjen, CEO of Consumers Credit Union, Illinois (Chair)
- Frank Weidner, president and CEO of Wings Financial Credit Union, Minnesota (Vice Chair)
- Andrew Rosen, president and CEO of Hawaii State Federal Credit Union, Hawaii (Treasurer)
- Cathy Pace, president and CEO of Allegacy Federal Credit Union, North Carolina (Secretary)
- Cathie Tierney, president and CEO of Community First Credit Union, Wisconsin (Past Chair)
- Craig Esrael, president and CEO of First South Financial Credit Union, Tennessee
- Todd Lane, president and CEO of California Coast Credit Union, California (Associate Director)
- Jeff March, president and CEO of Citadel Federal Credit Union, Pennsylvania
- Maria J. Martinez, president and CEO of Border Federal Credit Union, Texas (Associate Director)
- Mark Robnett, president and CEO of Justice Federal Credit Union, Virginia (Associate Director)
- Chris Shockley, president and CEO of Virginia Credit Union, Virginia
- Amy Sink, CEO of Interra Credit Union, Indiana
- Rob Stuart, president and CEO of OnPoint Community Credit Union, Oregon
- Nathanael Tarwasokono, president and CEO of Firstmark Credit Union, Texas
PSCU, the nation’s premier payments CUSO, supports the success of 1,900 credit unions representing nearly 7 billion transactions annually. Committed to service excellence and focused on innovation, PSCU’s payment processing, risk management, data and analytics, loyalty programs, digital banking, marketing, strategic consulting and mobile platforms help deliver possibilities and seamless member experiences. Comprehensive, 24/7/365 member support is provided by contact centers located throughout the United States. The origin of PSCU’s model is collaboration and scale, and the company has leveraged its influence on behalf of credit unions and their members for more than 40 years. Today, PSCU provides an end-to-end, competitive advantage that enables credit unions to securely grow and meet evolving consumer demands. For more information, visit pscu.com.