Overdraft Advance is a privilege granted by the Credit Union that is designed to cover overdrafts to your checking, and eliminating items being returned as insufficient funds to merchants. The Credit Union will automatically access a $30.00 fee for each transaction that is covered by this service. The following may be covered under Overdraft Advance:
- Checks Cashed at the Credit Union
- Service or Check Charges
- Loan Payments by ACH or Check (Not by Automatic Transfer)
- ATM and Debit Card PIN and POS Transactions
- Pre-Authorized Debits
- Checks Issued to a Third Party
- Items Due to Uncollected Funds
Overdraft advance is not a loan or a line of credit. It is important to know that Overdraft Advance is provided as a member service and is a privilege extended by the Credit Union. Overdraft Advance is convenient; it saves you, the member, the hassle, extra costs, and the embarrassment of returned items.
Members may contact the Credit Union for further details regarding Overdraft Advance.